[Lugor-public] [Lugor-discuss] Linux Workshop

Carl Schmidtmann lugor at faultline.com
Tue Aug 12 19:22:03 EDT 2014

Linux Workshop
Sat, August 16, Noon-4PM

Interlock Rochester
1115 E Main St, Suite #200 (enter through door #7)
http://www.interlockroc.org/contact/

Come and get your questions about Linux answered. We have experts on
hand to
fix problems and answer questions about Ubuntu and FOSS.  Bring your system
in so we can help you get the most from your FOSS.

1115 E Main St is at Goodman Ave - the Hungerford Bldg. Enter through Door 7
near the Goodman side of the building. Go up stairs to suite #200. Find
Interlock on the buzzer menu next to the outside door.