[Lugor-public] Meeting Thu Aug 21 7:30 Quimby's

D. Joe deejoe at etrumeus.com
Wed Aug 20 17:20:54 EDT 2014

This month has been one of those months where the third Saturday comes
*before* the third Thursday.  So, we've just come out of a weekend featuring
another successful and enjoyable Linux Workshop on Saturday (thanks, Carl
S!).

But now, with this Thursday (tomorrow!) as the 3rd Thursday of the month, it
is once again time for our monthly in-person gathering for food, drink, and
discussion.  Sometimes also known as the LUGOR BeerSIG[1], in the style of a
Linux Stammtisch[2], this is our monthly get together where we sit down
together at our regular table and catch up with one another in person.

   We meet 7:30pm at Quimby's.

Quimby's is in the Win-Jef Plaza at the southern end of Winton Road, just
north of Jefferson Road in Henrietta, on the west side of the street.

RSVP to lugor-discuss is welcome, but not required.  (The staff at Quimby's
are expecting us--it's nice to let them know if we need to adjust how much
table room we'll require.)

(Consumption of beer not required for participation.  Offer invalid in some
areas.  See lugor-discuss for further details.)

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Interest_Group
[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stammtisch