[Lugor-public] Meeting Thursday July 17 7:30 Quimby's

D. Joe deejoe at etrumeus.com
Tue Jul 15 16:52:49 EDT 2014

This Thursday being the 3rd Thursday of the month, it is indeed time again
for our monthly in-person gathering for food, drink, and discussion,
sometimes also known as the LUGOR BeerSIG[1], in the style of a Linux
Stammtisch[2].

   We meet 7:30pm at Quimby's.

Quimby's is in the Win-Jef Plaza at the southern end of Winton Road, just
north of Jefferson Road in Henrietta, on the west side of the street.

RSVP to lugor-discuss is welcome, but not required.  (The staff at Quimby's
are expecting us--it's nice to let them know if we need to adjust how much
table room we'll require.)

(Please note this message's use of declarative voice, as described in RULE 3
of the Shotgun Rules.[3] Your mileage may vary.  Consumption of beer not
required for participation.  Offer invalid in some areas.  See lugor-discuss
for further details.)

publically-archived lugor-public mailing list.[4] Further discussion may
occur on this (so far, lower traffic) list, or will probably happen on the
non-public lugor-discuss list.[5]</meta>  If you don't understand what any
of that means, that's OK.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Interest_Group
[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stammtisch
[3] http://bad.debian.net/shotgun_rules.txt