[Lugor-public] Linux Workshop Saturday October 18 noon-4

D. Joe deejoe at etrumeus.com
Wed Oct 15 14:03:14 EDT 2014

Linux Workshop
Sat, October 18, Noon-4PM

Interlock Rochester
1115 E Main St, Suite #200 (enter through door #7)
http://www.interlockroc.org/contact/

After a brief excursion to celebrate Software Freedom Day last month with
our friends at RIT, we're back to the Hungerford Building for our usual
monthly workshop at Interlock.

Come and get your questions about Linux answered. We have experts on hand to
fix problems and answer questions about Ubuntu and FOSS.  Bring your system
in so we can help you get the most from your FOSS.

1115 E Main St is at Goodman Ave - the Hungerford Bldg. Enter through Door 7
near the Goodman side of the building--scroll to Suite 200 on the box at the
left of the door and ring the buzzer to be let in.

The stairs up to suite #200 are closed for accessibility construction, so go
through the second door to the passenger elevator along the wall on the
right.  Take the elevator up to the 2nd floor, then exit the elevator to the
left, come back towards the stairwell at the front of the building and find
Suite #200.

--
Joe   On ceding power to tech companies: http://xkcd.com/1118/
man screen | grep -A2 weird