[Lugor-public] LUGOR meets Thu Sep 18 7:30pm Quimby's @ Win-Jeff Plaza

D. Joe deejoe at etrumeus.com
Tue Sep 16 08:05:39 EDT 2014

It is once again time for our monthly in-person gathering for food, drink, and
discussion.  Sometimes also known as the LUGOR BeerSIG[1], in the style of a
Linux Stammtisch[2], this is our monthly get together where we sit down
together at our regular table and catch up with one another in person.

   We meet 7:30pm at Quimby's.

Quimby's is in the Win-Jef Plaza at the southern end of Winton Road, just
north of Jefferson Road in Henrietta, on the west side of the street.

RSVP to lugor-discuss is welcome, but not required.  (The staff at Quimby's
are expecting us--it's nice to let them know if we need to adjust how much
table room we'll require.)

(Consumption of beer not required for participation.  Offer invalid in some
areas.  See lugor-discuss for further details.)

Just to note, this month the third Saturday *does* follow the third Thursday
this week.  So, the Linux Workshop will be this week too.  Details to follow
in another announcement.

--
Joe   On ceding power to tech companies: http://xkcd.com/1118/
man screen | grep -A2 weird