[Lugor-public] [info at meetup.com: Tomorrow: Join 29 Nerdettes at "Code & Coffee"]

D. Joe deejoe at etrumeus.com
Fri Feb 6 14:36:18 EST 2015

----- Forwarded message from Girl Develop It Rochester <info at meetup.com> -----

Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 08:34:28 -0500
From: Girl Develop It Rochester <info at meetup.com>
To: xxxxxx at xxxxxx.com
Subject: Tomorrow: Join 29 Nerdettes at "Code & Coffee"

  Meetup
tomorrow
Code & Coffee
Girl Develop It Rochester
Saturday, February 7, 2015
2:00 PM
Village Bakery & Cafe @ The Armory
145 Culver Road
Rochester, NY
Are you going?
Yes  No
29 Nerdettes going, including:

[thumb_2423]  Shadi Kafi

[thumb_2433]  Illy Ali

[thumb_2175] Sarah Federman
             "Junior New Media Design major and Web Development minor @ RIT.
             Also an Adobe Rep and Advisor. Excited to be a part of the
             program!"

[thumb_9452] Ruth Harper
             "I am a PR manager for local nonprofit who is interested in
             learning and helping to improve the world. "

[thumb_9818] Rob
             "I'm the president and founder of the Rochester Makerspace, a
             nonprofit community..."

[thumb_2098] Girl Develop It
             "Girl Develop It is a nonprofit organization that exists to
             provide affordable and..."

Our second Code & Coffee is upon us!  Are you hoping to build a new application
or talk through an idea you have? Want advice on your latest web designs or
mobile applications? Need help solving a problem with your code? Come join us!
Learn more
More Meetups from this group
Feb Intro to Python (2-part class)                    RSVP
21  Saturday, February 21, 2015 1:00 PM · 4 attending

Follow us! ● ●

iPhone App Store Google Play

Unsubscribe from similar emails from this Meetup Group

Add info at meetup.com to your address book to receive all Meetup emails

Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163

Meetup HQ in NYC is hiring! meetup.com/jobs

----- End forwarded message -----

--
--
Joe   On ceding power to tech companies: http://xkcd.com/1118/