[Lugor-public] LUGOR meets Thu Feb 19 7:30pm Quimby's @ Win-Jeff Plaza

D. Joe deejoe at etrumeus.com
Wed Feb 18 14:51:29 EST 2015

This Thursday being February's third of its kind, it is once again time for our regular monthly in-person gathering for food, drink, and discussion.  Sometimes also known as the LUGOR BeerSIG[1], in the style of a Linux Stammtisch[2], this is our monthly get together where we sit down together at our regular table and catch up with one another in person.

   We meet 7:30pm at Quimby's.

Quimby's is in the Win-Jef Plaza at the southern end of Winton Road, just north of Jefferson Road in Henrietta, on the west side of the street.

RSVP to lugor-discuss is welcome, but not required.[3]  (The staff at Quimby's are expecting us--it's nice to let them know if we need to adjust how much table room we'll require.)

(Consumption of beer not required for participation.  Offer invalid in some areas.  See lugor-discuss for further details.[3])

Just to note, this month the third Saturday *does* follow the third Thursday.  So, the Linux Workshop will be this week too as announced on the discussion list.

If we're lucky, we'll hear how last night's talk from Carl about Byte to the IEEE went.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Interest_Group
[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stammtisch