[Lugor-public] Linux Workshop @ Interlock Sat. Jan 17 noon-4pm

D. Joe deejoe at etrumeus.com
Tue Jan 13 18:03:05 EST 2015

Linux Workshop
Sat, January 17, Noon-4PM

Interlock Rochester
1115 E Main St, Suite #200 (enter through door #7)
http://www.interlockroc.org/contact/

Come and get your questions about Linux answered. We have experts on hand to fix problems and answer questions about Ubuntu and FOSS. Bring your system in so we can help you get the most from your FOSS.

1115 E Main St is at Goodman Ave - the Hungerford Bldg. Enter through Door 7 near the Goodman side of the building. Go up stairs to suite #200. Find Interlock on the buzzer menu next to the outside door.

--
Joe