[Lugor-public] LUGOR meets Thu Jan 15 7:30pm Quimby's @ Win-Jeff Plaza

D. Joe deejoe at etrumeus.com
Tue Jan 13 18:14:37 EST 2015

LUGOR meets Thursday, January 15th, 2015 at 7:30pm at Quimby's in
the Win-Jeff Plaza, corner of Winton and Jefferson in Henrietta.  For
details, all else is as with previous announcements, q.v.:

 http://list.xcski.com/pipermail/lugor-public/2014-September/000007.html

 http://list.xcski.com/pipermail/lugor-public/2014-August/000004.html

 http://list.xcski.com/pipermail/lugor-public/2014-July/000000.html

The lugor-discuss mailing list has had some traffic about resuming a
schedule of programmed talks, but so far no one has stepped forward to offer
to give a talk nor offered to coordinate a venue and the schedule.  In the
meantime, we'll keep the home fires burning for now at Quimby's

This will be our first event of the year, followed quicly by our Linux
Workshop this Saturday at Interlock Rochester from noon to 4:

http://list.xcski.com/pipermail/lugor-public/2015-January/000015.html

--
Joe   On ceding power to tech companies: http://xkcd.com/1118/
man screen | grep -A2 weird