[Lugor-public] Linux Workshop Saturday June 20 noon to 4 at Interlock Rochester

D. Joe deejoe at etrumeus.com
Thu Jun 18 08:47:47 EDT 2015

== Linux Workshop ==

This month, the third Saturday is this coming Saturday, June 20 and the
regularly scheduled Linux Workshop will feature a special presentation.

>From the announcement on lugor-discuss:

The local IEEE chapter will be at the workshop and the there will be a
presentation "From Credit Card to Cloud in 30 Minutes".

>From the presenter, Jim Ziobro:

  "I will cover setting up your very own cloud
  server running linux.  Dirt cheap: $1/month!"

The presentation starts at 12:30 and lunch will be provided so please
RSVP so we know how much to order.

Normal workshop details:
Linux Workshop
Sat, June 20, Noon-4PM

Interlock Rochester
1115 E Main St, Suite #200 (enter through door #7)
http://www.interlockroc.org/contact/

--
Joe   On ceding power to tech companies: http://xkcd.com/1118/
man screen | grep -A2 weird