[Lugor-public] LUGOR meets Thu Mar 19 7:30pm Quimby's @ Win-Jeff Plaza

D. Joe deejoe at etrumeus.com
Tue Mar 17 12:38:44 EDT 2015

This Thursday being March's third of its kind, it is once again time for our regular monthly in-person gathering for food, drink, and discussion.  Sometimes also known as the LUGOR BeerSIG[1], in the style of a Linux Stammtisch[2], this is our monthly get together where we sit down together at our regular table and catch up with one another in person.

   We meet 7:30pm at Quimby's.

Quimby's is in the Win-Jef Plaza at the southern end of Winton Road, just north of Jefferson Road in Henrietta, on the west side of the street.

RSVP to lugor-discuss is welcome, but not required.[3]  (The staff at Quimby's are expecting us--it's nice to let them know if we need to adjust how much table room we'll require.)

(Consumption of beer not required for participation.  Offer invalid in some areas.  See lugor-discuss for further details.[3])

Just to note, this month the third Saturday *does* follow the third Thursday.  So, the Linux Workshop will be this week too as previously announced..

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Interest_Group
[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stammtisch