[Lugor-public] Linux Workshop Sat Sep 19 noon-4pm at Interlock

D. Joe deejoe at etrumeus.com
Fri Sep 18 09:10:44 EDT 2015

Linux Workshop
Sat, September 19, Noon-4PM

Interlock Rochester
1115 E Main St, Suite #200 (enter through door #7)
http://www.interlockroc.org/contact/

Come and get your questions about Linux answered. We have experts on hand to
fix problems and answer questions about Ubuntu and FOSS.  Bring your system
in so we can help you get the most from your FOSS.

1115 E Main St is at Goodman Ave - the Hungerford Bldg.

Enter through Door 7 near the Goodman side of the building. Go up stairs to
suite #200.  Find Interlock on the buzzer menu next to the outside door.

(for the sake of those reading the archives, folks have continued meeting
for the 3rd Saturday workshops and the 3rd Thursday meetings at Quimby's
throughout the past several months, just that no one [especially yours
truly] has been posting about them here)