[Lugor-public] TONIGHT eats and drinks Thu Jan 21 7:30 Quimby's @ Win-Jeff Plaza

D. Joe deejoe at etrumeus.com
Thu Jan 21 17:00:41 EST 2016

It is once again time for our regular monthly in-person gathering for food,
drink, and discussion.  Sometimes also known as the LUGOR BeerSIG[1], in the
style of a Linux Stammtisch[2], this is our monthly get together where we
sit down together at our regular table and catch up with one another in
person.

 We meet 7:30pm at Quimby's.

Quimby's is in the Win-Jef Plaza at the southern end of Winton Road, just
north of Jefferson Road in Henrietta, on the west side of the street.

RSVP to lugor-discuss is welcome, but not required.[3]  (The staff at
Quimby's are expecting us--it's nice to let them know if we need to adjust
how much table room we'll require.)

(Consumption of beer not required for participation.  Offer invalid in some
areas.  See lugor-discuss for further details.[3])

Just to note, this month the third Saturday came before the third Thursday,
so if you missed the Linux Workshop, you missed a good time. Better luck
next month.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Interest_Group
[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stammtisch

--