[Lugor-public] Any One Looking For A Job?

MichaelK Balentine michaelk.balentine at sutherlandglobal.com
Mon Sep 12 12:24:59 EDT 2016

Hello Lugor,

I am a technical trainer for a local business in the Henrietta area. I train people in Linux, Bash, Perl, Regular Expressions, Networking and several other technical fields. I do all this to prepare people to provide technical support for enterprise Linux servers for some of the largest corporations in the world.

Because the training program is so intensive we are always looking for people with a strong background in Linux. So my question for you is are any of you looking for a job working with Linux servers? You don't need a degree or any certifications, just a long time passion for playing around with computers. If there has ever been a part of you that looks at the landscape of digital warfare and says "I really wish I were a white hat hacker" well this might be an opportunity for you.

Regards,
Michael Balentine

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential, privileged, proprietary and protected from disclosure by applicable law. Any unauthorized review, use, duplication, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and immediately destroy all copies of this message, including electronic and hard copies. Thank you for your cooperation.