[Lugor-public] [lugor at faultline.com: [Lugor-discuss] Linux Workshop]

D. Joe deejoe at etrumeus.com
Mon Jan 16 10:22:36 EST 2017

----- Forwarded message from Carl Schmidtmann <lugor at faultline.com> -----

Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 09:12:04 -0500
From: Carl Schmidtmann <lugor at faultline.com>
To: lugor <lugor-discuss at list.xcski.com>
Subject: [Lugor-discuss] Linux Workshop

Linux  Workshop
Sat, January 21, Noon-4PM

Interlock Rochester
1115 E Main St, Suite #200 (enter through door #7)
http://www.interlockroc.org/contact/ <http://www.interlockroc.org/contact/>

Come and get your questions about Linux answered. We have experts on hand to
fix problems and answer questions about Ubuntu and FOSS.  Bring your system
in so we can help you get the most from your FOSS.

1115 E Main St is at Goodman Ave - the Hungerford Bldg. Enter through Door 7
near the Goodman side of the building. Go up stairs to suite #200. Find
Interlock on the buzzer menu next to the outside door.