[Lugor-public] LUGOR at Quimby's, take 2: Thu Mar 23 7:30 pm

D. Joe deejoe at etrumeus.com
Thu Mar 23 18:44:05 EDT 2017

Don't let the low traffic from this list fool you: LUGOR folks have been
meeting on 3rd Thursdays for eats and drinks, and on 3rd Saturdays for the
Linux Workshop, on the regular.

Until, that is, this month. With the one-two punch of a windstorm two weeks
ago and then a quick and heavy dump of snow last week, all but a few
stalwarts waved off meeting last week. Hats off to those who defied civil
authorities' recommendations to stay the heck home, braved the roads, and
made it out.

No matter. A few more of us will be observing a one-week-delayed schedule
for our monthly in-person gathering for food, drink, and discussion.
Sometimes also known as the LUGOR BeerSIG[1], in the style of a Linux
Stammtisch[2], this is our monthly get together where we sit down together
at our regular table and catch up with one another in person.

 We meet 7:30pm at Quimby's.

Quimby's is in the Win-Jef Plaza at the southern end of Winton Road, just
north of Jefferson Road in Henrietta, on the west side of the street.

RSVP to lugor-discuss is welcome, but not required.[3]  (The staff at
Quimby's are expecting us--it's nice to let them know if we need to adjust
how much table room we'll require.)

(Consumption of beer not required for participation.  Offer invalid in some
areas.  See lugor-discuss for further details.[3])

(This month, the third Saturday was this past Saturday, and we did indeed
hold the Linux Workshop at Interlock from noon to 4pm.)

Next month, third Thursday is April 20, and third Saturday is April 15.

Interlock Rochester
1115 E Main St, Suite #200 (enter through door #7)
http://www.interlockroc.org/contact/

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Interest_Group
[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stammtisch