[Lugor-public] LUGOR at Quimby's: Thu Feb 15 7:30 pm

D. Joe deejoe at etrumeus.com
Thu Feb 15 19:01:14 EST 2018

Again, don't let the low traffic from this list fool you: LUGOR folks have
been meeting on 3rd Thursdays for eats and drinks, and on 3rd Saturdays for
the Linux Workshop, on the regular.

>From the traffic on lugor-discuss, it looks like several of us will make it
for our monthly in-person gathering for food, drink, and discussion tonight.
Sometimes also known as the LUGOR BeerSIG[1], in the style of a Linux
Stammtisch[2], this is our monthly get together where we sit down together
at our regular table and catch up with one another in person.

  We meet 7:30pm at Quimby's.

Quimby's is in the Win-Jef Plaza at the southern end of Winton Road, just
north of Jefferson Road in Henrietta, on the west side of the street.

RSVP to lugor-discuss is welcome, but not required.[3]  (The staff at
Quimby's are expecting us--it's nice to let them know if we need to adjust
how much table room we'll require.)

(Consumption of beer not required for participation.  Offer invalid in some
areas.  See lugor-discuss for further details.[3])

(This month, the third Saturday is this weekend, and we will
hold the Linux Workshop at Interlock from noon to 4pm.)

 Interlock Rochester
 1115 E Main St, Suite #200 (enter through door #7)
 http://www.interlockroc.org

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Interest_Group
[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stammtisch

--